HUNTING REGULATIONS for COLETA SPORTSMEN’S CLUB
Rules are in addition to all IDNR rules and regulations!
Upland Game Regulations
(Squirrel, Rabbit and Cock Pheasant are the only small game allowed to be hunted on Club Property)
1) One Cock Pheasant per member per day
2) Hunters must sign in and out at box located in NE Corner of Archery Clubhouse parking lot.
Deer and Coon Hunting Regulations
1) Two drawings will be held at the September Monthly Meeting.
2) Only members in Good Standing are allowed to enter the drawings.
Members may enter the Deer Hunt drawing, the Coon Hunt drawing or
3) Members can enter their name during the 3D Shoot or by texting Kevin Cook at 815-499-3795.
4) *One person will be drawn to hunt deer on the East side of the creak.
5) *One person will be drawn to hunt deer on the West side of the creak.
*(only 1 deer per hunter is allowed regardless if harvested with bow or
gun or number of permits held)
6) One person will be drawn to hunt coon, no dogs allowed.
(person drawn for the coon hunting for the season will be allowed to bring two additional members when coon hunting)
NO TURKEY HUNTING ON CLUB PROPERTY
REMINDER-MEMBERS ONLY WHEN USING CLUB PROPERTY WITH THE EXCEPTION OF SPECIAL EVENTS.