1) Must be a member to fish, hunt, camp and use firearms range.
2) Members may hunt rabbit, squirrel, deer (by drawing only) and pheasant (one pheasant per day), fur bearing animals and must abide by all state seasons and hunting regulations. Refer to hunting regulations for complete details.
3) Fishing – no limit on bluegill and crappie. Limit 2 catfish 15″ or longer per day. Limit one bass 15” or longer per day.
4) Tent camping is allowed by pavilion or up front by the electrical hook ups, RV camping is available by the electrical hookups only and must pay a $5.00 a night fee – fee box will be by the door of clubhouse
5) Any member under the age of 21 must be accompanied by an adult to camp, no exceptions.
6) Membership includes all family members residing at your residence under the age of 18.
7) No driving on the dam.
8) No profanity at club functions.
9) All meetings are to be conducted in a gentlemen’s manner.
10) All targets used at the firearms range must be within 10 feet of the dyke, no exceptions.
11) Paintball is not allowed on club grounds.
12) For Club Rental contact – Kevin Cook at 815-499-3795 or Dave Lockhart 815-499-2025.
13) Renters of the club are responsible at all times for club property and the use of alcohol – no underage drinking allowed.
14) Members are allowed to bring a guest one time to recruit them as a member – a guest is not a member – see rule number 1.
15) Members qualify for a $ 5.00 discount at archery shoots and for shooting cards.
16) Any club member or non-member caught abusing rules or club property are subject to loss of membership and or may be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
17) No motorized vehicles to be operated on Club Property; with exception of parking lots, rifle range & archery range; without authorization of a Board Member.
To submit the membership form online click here.
If you would prefer to renew your membership in person you can do this at the following locations:
- Trap Club House on Thursday afternoons during Trap Shooting hours
- Trap Club House at 7pm on the 3rd monday of every month at the monthly meeting
- Rigler’s Sports Supply 1111 1st Ave, Rock Falls, IL 61071